Sunday, February 21, 2010

Going To My Fiancee's Friend Wedding

A few days ago, I was told by my fiancee's BFF Kujiester that one of their closest friend is getting married and has invited him to attend the wedding. So, he asked me to be there too as a replacement of my beloved fiancee as he wasn't here. I agreed and bring along my BFF Kichiester too. By 7.30pm we're already there. But what I want to tell you is that the preparation to that has took me 2 hours !!! I had to make-up myself and my BFF, then I had to pick up which hair-do that suits me. Hahaha...so here's the pictures of it...

the 1st pictures taken with some poses...

So funny where I had to change my hair-do several time until I get what I want...

^
^
^
Different hairstyle
With my baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons cute spectacles
l
l
l
\/

Finally, we did it! Here's the bride and the groom...hope you guys will live happily ever after...

* * *
Owh...that guy with the purple shirt is The Kujiester and the one with black shirt is Pachak...My beloved fiancee's BFFs...

Hahaha...and I didn't put my BFF picture here coz by this time she was busy dealing with her husband...on the phone...hehehe

No comments: